It's been a rough past few weeks. I was very stressed out about my Dad's surgery. Sometimes being in the medical field means knowing too much at times. I am so relieved that he is doing so well. He's already giving the nurses trouble about wanting to have some coffee.
Another part of the good news is our up north house has rented!! They have signed the lease, so all we have to do is sign the papers and fax them back. (of course, I''ll feel better once they are actually moved in after next week-cause I'm like that...)
I also lost another 2 pounds at my weigh in yesterday, bringing my total to 17.8 pounds! Of course, I'm pretty sure the cookies I ate last night from stress may be a hindrance this week...
I got to visit my friend who has the cutest little baby boy. He's 5 months and I had forgotten how cuddly and sweet babies are at that age. It was so nice to hang out with good friends last night. I do miss L. He stayed at home with his Nonna and Papa and Aunt S and Uncle D. He's doing great and having a wonderful time with their new little dog. J and I will be excited to see him when we get back home. It's hard being away from him. It felt really odd to not have to take care of him the past two days.
I want to thank everyone for the prayers. Our family really appreciates them!
No comments:
Post a Comment