Wednesday, January 5, 2011
It's a God thing!
So most of you know that we are looking for a new house to rent and it has been a super big pain in the tushy! Well we finally found two nice 3 bedroom houses to look at. Yesterday, we looked a the first. It was new construction (the kitchen wasn't even finished!) Today, we looked at another fairly new home that was just as nice. J and I were going back and forth as to which one we liked better. House A had much bigger bedrooms, but a small almost galley like kitchen, and a combined dining room/living room. House B had a nice sized living room, separate dining room, large kitchen with an island, massive master bathroom, but the bedrooms were a little smaller. So as we were discussing, I was leaning toward house B, but just wasn't sure... it's a hard decision even though we are just renting! My phone rang and it was House A's landlord and guess what?!? House A leased to someone else last night. Decision made! So, now I just hope House B doesn't lease before we get ahold of House B landlord! It always amazes me when you are asking for a sign from God to help with a hard decision/situation and something so amazing happens! Rarely are those signs as clear as ours was today, but I still LOVE it every time it happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment