My husband insisted that I blog about this...
Jeff and I had a date day on Tuesday when Logan was at daycare. We enjoyed lunch followed by the movie "Bridesmaids". During the movie, lights in the theater started flashing. I thought it was special effects (WOW!) until a voice came overhead and told us to evacuate the building. So, out the door, we go. Initially, I thought it was a glitch or a random test of their fire system. The smoke billowing through the hallways at the theater made me think otherwise... Apparently, the popcorn machine had caught fire and everyone was fine, but the movie was stopped until the Fire Department arrived and deemed the movie theater safe again.
Once the Fire Department left, we were able to start our movie again close to where it was when we evacuated (but still ended up missing about 5 minutes in the middle of the movie) and were given free passes to see another movie on another day.
I have to say that may be the craziest date Jeff and I have ever had!
No comments:
Post a Comment