Logan is loving Santa this year. I haven't figured out if it is because he looks so much like my Dad or if he just loves Santa anyhow, but the child has no fear. He walked up to the mall Santa the other day to show him what he had bought (it was a weekday and Santa was not busy.). I had heard about a Santa Train in our area, so I took off work on a Sunday and we got tickets. It was so much fun! Logan is still telling everyone about the "HoHo twain".
| Logan took a little catnap on our way to the train |
| We initially sat up top on the train until we discovered Santa didn't visit up top. |
| Logan loved looking at the decorations on the train |
| At first he didn't know what to think about all the people on the train... |
| Yes-this is what Logan told me he wanted from Santa Claus! Haha! He doesn't ask for too much... |
| Waiting to give Santa his list |
| "Do you see Santa yet?" |
| "He's coming!" |
| It was a really good Santa (I'm pretty picky since my Dad is the best Santa out there!) |
| Logan handed his list to Santa and went right to him, but wasn't quite sure what to do once he was in Santa's arms! |
| Logan loved the candy canes they handed out! |
| Mommy and Logan |
| Daddy and Logan |
| Logan thought the conductor of the train was almost as cool as Santa! (We love The Polar Express!) |
| "I'm the happiest child out there" |
No comments:
Post a Comment