Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Puzzling...

Logan is getting to be such a big boy!  Not only is his speech getting better.  First "Mommy" and now 2 and 3 word sentences.  I'm so proud of him.  He got a new game system for Christmas from his Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Dean that I love because it is an active system.
Leapfrog Zippity.  He needs a little help playing, but he has it figured out for the most part.

"Down! Down"
I am one of those paranoid mothers that get up in the middle of the night to see if Logan is still breathing.  (You know you do it too...)  Logan never had crib bumpers as a baby until his legs started getting stuck in the crib slats, so I got the breathable bumpers.  Logan did not sleep with a blanket until he was nearly two years old and every night I go in and unpile all the stuffed animals he has taken into bed with him and allow him only one blanket.  The doctors freak you out with the SIDS stories and although I know Logan is past the risky ages, I still worry.  So this...
Is a very big step for me!
I actually had no idea that they even made bedding sets for toddler beds.  I never even thought to check, but as I was wandering through Target last week, I stumbled upon this and knew Logan would love it!  He does.  And don't laugh, but I still go in and remove the pillow and take all the stuffed animals out of his bed before I go to sleep. 
Logan has always really liked puzzles.  He even does easy jigsaw puzzles now with a little help from me.  We finally bit the bullet and bought an iPad.  Logan loves it.  I don't know how much Jeff and I love it because we never get to use the thing...Last night I found a puzzle app that I thought Logan would like, but was afraid it would be too hard.  Nope.  The child is a whiz with puzzles.  It is amazing to watch him do this app.  He beat about 6 or 7 levels in twenty minutes or so!  He may not talk much, but that boy is SMART!
May I also add that he knows how to run the iPad on his own...

Clapping for doing a good job with the puzzles.

2 comments:

  1. we had that same set for Micah's toddler bed too. but he got a new race car bed (twin) so we had to get a new set for him. we put the sheet on the babies bed and will save the rest of it for when he gets bigger.

    love reading your blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...