Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Child Amazes Me!

Even though Logan made a bad decision this morning.  He still amazes me all the time.  I was sorting laundry and I came into the living room to this.
 Logan is good at puzzles, but I've never seen him do a jigsaw without my help.  Interested to see how far he could get without my help.  I grabbed my camera, snapped some shots, and sat there giving nothing but encouragement to him when he got a little frustrated.

"Where does this piece go?"

Thinking hard.  (I love this photo!)

I did it!

Very proud of his work.
He did it all by himself.  I didn't show him where a piece went, I didn't give verbal hints.  I just sat there and cheered him on. 
This was a proud Mommy moment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...