Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Well, I'm back.  It's been a few stressful weeks around here and I needed to divert my attention elsewhere for a while.  Hopefully, things are going to sail smoother for us the second half of the year (Oh! Did I just jinx us?!?) 
Amidst all the crap, we've had some great fun!  Here's a photo journal of what we have been up to lately!

Dinosaurs took over the barn...

I hope the animals are just playing dead and that the Dinosaurs didn't actually get them!

We attempted to make a bird feeder...I didn't have cheerios, so Apple Jacks it was!

Logan was more interested in playing with the pipe cleaners and eating the apple jacks...

But he claimed the finished product as his own (even though I made it...)

He thought the rose bush looked like a good spot....

But decided the birds would like this tree better.  (Note-the birds do not like Apple Jacks.)

With all the nice weather, we played with bubbles a lot!

"Pop"

Logan in his Cardinals gear!

Logan fed his dinosaurs french fries...

A culinary masterpiece!  Hot dog octopus in a blueberry ocean!
Playing at the park with friends

Going down the slide the right way!

See, lots of fun!  I'll blog soon on an exciting trip to see the Dinosaur Train and a trip to the ballpark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...