So, I love Pinterest. It is so great for a girl like me who is not very creative, but loves to create! The crafting world is at my fingertips! And the house cleaning, and hair fixing, and funny saying, and on and on and on...
I spent almost at whole day a while back crafting. Here's what I made!
 |
| Vinyl Monogram Frame |
I love monograms. Our wedding had a monogram theme to it even, so when I saw
this pinterest pin, I knew I had to make this with my Silhouette Cameo machine. I thought the original was kind of boring, so I decided to pick a fancier frame (on sale at Hobby Lobby), add a piece of scrapbook paper and make the monogram green! This was super easy to do. I did have to find a free font online to make my monogram with, but then I just had the Silhouette cut it out of vinyl, then stuck it to the glass in the frame, put the scrapbook paper in and was done. I actually made three of these. A couple of my lucky friends will be getting these as gifts soon!
 |
| DIY ModgePodge Photo Canvas |
I had pinned
this pin a while back but had not had the time to make one. I decided this would be a great Father's Day present for my Dad. This is actually one of his photos that he took from a moving car one night. It is a great picture. This project was surprisingly easy. Other than having to wait for the modge podge to dry, it took no time at all. I was worried it would look like a photo just glued on a canvas, but I did the modge podge with the brush in both directions to give the modge podge a canvas look to it. Jeff and I considered keeping this for our house, but I figured I can always make one for us too! This is an inexpensive project especially when a photo canvas from a photo shop is at least $30 or more! The total cost for this project was probably around $5, maybe less!
No comments:
Post a Comment