Monday, February 28, 2011

Memory Monday-Jake

I remember the day I brought Jake home.  I had gone to the Humane society to look at a miniature dachshund that they had.  He wasn't so awesome, but there were two cute little puppies in a cage up front.  I opened the cage just to pet them (I WAS NOT getting a puppy!) and Jake wrapped his little puppy paws around me and I had to play with him.  He had a sister, but she was just slightly less sweet than Jakey.  I decided I had to have him and that if she was still there in 3 days (which I highly doubted she would be), I would take her home too.  So off I roll with Jake in tow (he was too young to be neutered so I got to take him home the same day).  I had no puppy stuff at home, so we stopped by PetCo and picked up the essentials.  On my drive home, I got called into work and had to go home, stick little Jake in the bathroom and head to work for about an hour.  Poor thing! I felt so bad!  But he was fine when I got home and we've been buddies ever since!!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love puppies, but don't have much patience for them lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...