Monday, February 14, 2011

Memory Monday-Wild Country

As I was driving around yesterday for work, I started thinking about my favorite memories.  It really brightened my day!  That being said, I always need a little cheerful thinking on Mondays after my crazy weekend of work.  I'm sure everyone else needs a little cheerful thinking on Mondays because they are headed back to work.
Sooooooo-here comes Memory Monday!  That's right-every Monday I'm gonna post one of my awesome memories!  I'd love for you to comment or blog one of your favorite memories too!
Just as a note, these memories are in no specific order.  I could never rank them because they are all so great!

Today's Memory:
Wild Country!
Now this is a place that has a lot of memories tied into it.  Wild Country is a country bar in Collinsville, IL.  One night in college, my friends and I were looking for a place to go.  Somehow, we found Wild Country...for those friends who were there-we all remember my awesome pick up line, The Thong Song, and a boy from Kansas!  I also spent my 21st birthday at Wild Country.  Although, my big bash was the night before, so we were all pretty hungover  tired and it was a pretty calm night.  I remember another time "Footloose" being on TV and my friends and I (ok, maybe it was really just me) dancing crazy to it!  My sister-in-law's bachalorette party was at Wild Country too!  The best part about this was I got some guy to take his jeans off (don't worry it was PG rated-he had shorts underneath), so that she could be #1 Bachalorette!!  The best part of Wild Country was that you could make a total fool of yourself trying to learn all the country line dances and no one cared!

Ok-that really put a smile on my face and I'm pretty sure a few of my college friends are gong to appreciate this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...