
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed the amazing award on you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 other deserving and great bloggers
4. Contact the awarded bloggers to let them know of their award!
Seven things about me:
1. I was a competetive gymnast all through middle school and high school and even held the title of State Uneven Bar Champion for Level 5 and Level 8.
2. I was born with hip deformities that required multiple surgeries from age 4 to age 7 and another when I was 12. My orthopedic doctor was a genius!
3. I became a PT for revenge. Seriously. In about 20 years, I'm plan on finding that PT that made me learn how to walk with crutches and torturing him in whatever nursing home he's living at then.
4. My husband and I plan to see the St. Louis Cardinals play in every major league stadium. We plan to hit 4 stadiums this summer.
5. I want to own a vacation home somewhere tropical when I retire.
6. I have the most wonderful husband, son, and dog EVER!
7. It's my favorite number!
Seven Blogs I follow:
6. Losing It
No comments:
Post a Comment