I love to throw parties. There is nothing better than lots of friends, lots of food, and lots of drinks to make me happy! My favorite party so far has been our house warming party a few years back. It was the first house Jeff and I had bought as a married couple.
We had invited pretty much every one we knew to the party, but you never know who is going to show up. It was in February and cold of course...I can't remember for sure, but it may have snowed also. I know it was snowing the week of because I was driving an hour away for a continuing education course the two weeks before the party and it kept snowing and taking me forever to get there and back. I think we ended up having around 30 people show up!!
I think this memory is best told with pictures...
 |
| This is our house...my Dad photoshopped Jeff and I into the picture! |
 |
| Cheers to the new home with Blue Bubbles!! |
 |
| Our Party Favors. You cannot get Cousin Willies White Cheddar Popcorn up north, so we asked Jeff's Mom and Dad to pick us up some. They brought us 30 boxes with 3 bags in each...we handed it out at the party since we had so much! |
 |
| Rachel and Kim. Looks like Kim is having more fun than Rachel... |
 |
| My husband and Amanda! |
 |
| Amanda telling Jake she is breaking up with him. There's a new guy in town... |
 |
| RJ (making the L with his fingers), Amanda, Travis, and Kelly. Amanda is holding a breathalizer stick. We made sure no one drove home drunk! This party is also special because it was when we introduced Amanda and Travis. Amanda is my friend that I met at work and Travis and Jeff went to high school together. They are getting married this May!!! |
 |
| LOL!!! Kim and Kelly |
Here's where the party starting getting really fun! We were playing Dancing with the Stars and Sing Star. By the end of the night, we each took a button on the dance pad so that we could beat the game!!
 |
| The Gang's All Here!! |
 |
| These Boots Were Made For Walking... |
 |
| Jeff arrested Amanda... |
 |
| I'll take her to the squad car... |
No comments:
Post a Comment