Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter (a few days early)

One of the drawbacks to my job is that I have to work the holidays when they fall on a weekend.  Easter always does obviously!  We celebrated Easter today with Logan with a very full day.  Our first stop was to see the Easter Bunny.  He's getting so big and he loved the Easter Bunny!  He walked right up to that old bunny and hopped on his lap.  He could have cared less where I was at!  Just as a comparison, here's last years photo too.  He has grown up so much!  I love his cheesy little smile that he has in today's photo!
This was Logan last Easter.  Man he was so little!
Happy Easter 2011!
Logan woke up from his nap this afternoon to eggs hidden around the house and his Easter baskets from Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and Pappy in the living room!
Look at what I got!
My new barn

EGGS!!!!!

Yes-he is sharing his jelly beans with the goat...

I found an egg!

I found 2 eggs!

Playing with Mr. Horse and Mr. Potato Head
Jeff had to leave for work before we got to the Easter Egg dying part of the day.  Not sure why I thought it was a good idea to do it by myself, but we managed to make only a little mess and Logan loved dying the eggs!
Whatcha got going on over there?

This is fun!
Wait!  I'm not done!

The finished product

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...