Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random Wednesday

My friend was posting a list of things she loves on facebook the other day.  She was posting the big ones, like friends and family or health, but those little things like naps on the couch, baseball games, and clean teeth after a dentist visit (she may be the only one that loves that...).  Sometimes we all focus too much on the negative and need to remember those little things we love.  Here's my list and I would love you to comment or link up on your blog to list yours!

I love:
-sleeping in late and knowing that there is nothing you need to do
-fireworks
-cuddling on the couch with my husband
-looking at my pedicured toes when a flower has been painted on the big nail
-mail (and  I'm talking snail mail especially notes to say hello and cards, but I'll take junk mail and bills too!)
-photographs
-Christmas morning
-the look on the groom's face the moment he sees his bride walking down the aisle
-the way a baby cuddles into your shoulder when they sleep

-fresh sheets on the bed
-the smell of fresh air coming through open windows in the spring
-crisp fall air
-Miss America pageants
-the excitement over who's gonna win the veto on Big Brother
-a clean house
-taking the tags off of new clothes
-dolphins
-having people over for parties at my house

-new car smell
-Logan's face when he first wakes up in the morning

I really think I could go on and on, but I'm pretty sure that everyone would get bored. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to link up with you on this one...hopefully I'll find some time tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...