Thursday, August 4, 2011
Happy Anniversary!
Jeff and I are celebrating 4 wonderful years of marriage today! I told Jeff this morning that they must be the 4 most wonderful years of his life :) I know they are for me! I look back today on the many things we have done together as a married couple and smile! Tons of traveling, taking our love of the St. Louis Cardinals on the road, enjoying the lake on the jet ski (although I am too afraid of snakes to to go on the lake anymore), moving multiple times, and creating the cutest little boy ever! (That would be Logan, of course!) I am thankful every day for such a wonderful husband!
We are always pretty low key on celebrating our Anniversary. We prefer to celebrate our marriage every day of the year in little ways. Today was no exception. Jeff allowed me to sleep in and then I watched Logan while Jeff took a nap before going to work. Our romantic lunch was McAlister's take out at our kitchen table in our pajamas with a toddler fast asleep in his crib! Jeff had to work tonight (it seems one of us has always had to work on our Anniversary every year!), but we will eventually make it out to dinner sometime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment