Monday, September 19, 2011

Holy kamoley! (A more recent Memory Monday)

So anyone who followed Logan's first year on facebook will most likely remember the Cardinal bear pictures.  I took a picture every week of Logan's first year with the same bear to show how he was growing.
This was taken when he less than a week after he was born
I finally got a growth chart put on our wall and had an idea.
The same Cardinal bear 2 years, 3 months later
Logan 2 years, 3 months later!!
You always forget how little they are!  My little boy is really growing.  I am so glad that I took the pictures with the bear because I will always be able to look back at those pictures and see how little he was. 
Now if only I can be as good at taking monthly pictures with his new growth chart...
Just a cute picture to end the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...