Logan is such a sweet little guy and all I really want to do is give him hugs and kisses. (I mean, really, can you not want to plant kisses on that adorable face?!?) He also takes after me and is extremely stubborn. He WILL not do anything he does not want to do unless it is on his terms and his conditions. It gets really old. Jeff says that I should know how he feels with me all the time. That may be true...I am pretty stubborn.
Logan had his speech therapy again today. She is trying to bombard him with "M" and "B" sounds as these are sounds he should have developed a long time ago. He just isn't catching on. Occasionally a "ma" will slip out, but it is usually in reference to M&M's or fruit snacks. I had originally hoped that his speech would improve rapidly with a little help, but it looks like this is gonna be a long, slow road for us. I keep reminding myself that he is getting better even though it is slow.
Tonight I just didn't feel like cooking and decided a trip to McDonalds would be a fun treat for Logan. (He usually only gets McDonalds on trips.) Well, when he went outside he saw his darn bubble mower. I have a love/hate relationship with that stupid toy! I love that it can entertain Logan for hours on end, but I hate that Logan has a tantrum almost every time we try to get him away from it.
He decided he wanted to play with his bubble mower instead of eating. By the time I got him away from the bubble mower and into the car he was a tired, cranky hot mess!
| Logan and his bubble mower (picture is from a few weeks ago...that's why he's in shorts) |
No comments:
Post a Comment