Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The best things in life are cheap!

It's weeks like this that I wonder why we buy Logan expensive toys...He has entertained himself with the funniest things this week! 

Logan found a pair of mittens in his sock drawer and initially tried to put them on his feet.  I showed him how they fit on his hands and he entertained himself for a good 30 minutes with them...

His favorite activity was running his hands across the tile while crawling!

I gave Logan a bag of fun sized M&M's to snack on and this is what I find...Logan had shared the entire bag with all of his dinosaurs and stuffed animals...I don't know if he even ate an M&M himself. 

Oh, wait...I think he has one in his mouth and so does Dog!  (Who apparently had to sit at the kitchen table to enjoy his M&M's.)

Lately Logan has really liked having his pictures taken.  He'll walk around the house saying "Cheese" and smiling.  I usually pull out the camera and catch a few of those silly smiles!

I worked on a fun craft this week (blog to come!) and had some of a cardboard box left over.  I took a sharpie and drew some roads on the cardboard.  Logan played for 30 minutes.  He didn't want to take a bath, so I had to hide it from him...
But he found it the next morning, drug it out, and played for a long time!

Nothing is better than a laundry basket full of clothes!  Dog got to join in on the fun too!

Too bad they were clean clothes... (but how can you be mad at this cutie?!?)

Mr. Potato Head put on his policeman uniform and directed some traffic.  (Yes that is his tongue replacing his ear...his other ear is missing and Logan insisted his tongue go there!)
 Hahaha!!  We had a lot of fun this week (along with a lot of toddler antics...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...