Logan started a new daycare/preschool last week. He was very excited about it. He seems to be liking it and usually signs "more" when we are picking him up.
Unfortunately, with daycare comes germs...and Logan caught a bug his first week there! We had to pick him up on his second day because he was running a fever.
Logan shared this bug with me also but Jeff escaped it's wrath. So for the past week, Logan and I have been big snotty, coughing, congested messes. Thankfully, we are both nearly recovered and I can get back to blogging! It is very hard to blog when you are not feeling good and have a clingy little sick thing wanting you to hold him (and who can resist cuddling with clingy little sick things! It's about the only time Logan will cuddle.)
We've also been going through sleep issues which has not been fun and although I swore up and down Logan would never sleep in our bed, I am ashamed to say he's been in our bed quite a bit in the past few weeks. He sleeps 75% or more of the night in his bed, but he does visit our bed when he wakes up crying in the middle of the night and Mommy and Daddy don't feel like lying on the hard floor in his room until he falls back asleep. (Can you blame us?!?)
I have tried to take a few pictures this past week, so here they are!
| "Being sick won't bring me down" |
| Little snot nose wanted to pose for pictures while he was sick! |
| I asked him to make a monster face and he runs into the other room and brings back his monster artwork and puts it in front of his face...I laughed so hard! He's a smart little cookie! |
| Once his fever was gone and we had all we could handle of our house, we played outside for a bit. Logan enjoyed sidewalk chalk and bubble "mowing" the sidewalks of our neighborhoods. |
| "Where's the mower? I got the bubbles ready!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment