Friday, January 27, 2012

Big Dinosaurs!

Logan is a dinosaur fan.  He has perfected the roar and even has a song to sing that my dad made up about dinosaurs.  I may share the music video on some rainy day.  Today, Logan and I gathered up our stuff and headed to the big city to see the Dinosaurs at the Science Center.  We took our friends Addy and Gina along for fun! 
I loved the Science Center growing up, but have not been since I was in college (nearly 10 years ago!).  I have to say, it was nice, but a little too old for Logan.  We had a nice time looking at the dinosaurs.  Ask Logan and he'll tell you he wasn't scared of the animated T-Rex, but I have pictures to prove otherwise!  They have a Discovery Room that was nice also and we spend most of our time in there.
Yep-Logan didn't want to get too close.

I have to admit, T-Rex is really scary!

Does this look like a boy who wasn't scared by T-Rex?
"Addy, I need some help!"

"Never mind, I got it!"

I know everyone is shocked that Logan went to the train table first!

"Look at the fish Addy!"

"Um, Gina.  Pretty sure they didn't use cell phones in the tee pees..."

"Bad snake!"  Addy and Logan were very wary of this toy snake!

"Hunting for dinosaurs"

Playing on the animated floor before leaving.  This is pure joy!
Our day ended with a trip to Red Robin's for lunch where Logan and Addy said "Hi" to every staff member at least 100 times.  I'm sure they were REALLY glad when we left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...