These are the photos from Christmas with Jeff's side of the family. I had to work, but Jeff and Logan spent the day there having fun with Jeff's Grandma Jenny. I'm pretty sure my most memorable holiday story includes some craziness courtesy of Grandma Jenny, but that is a story for another day...
| That's Grandma Jenny. She's 92 years old and so much fun. |
| Yes-that is Grandma Jenny in the top of the tunnel and Logan in the bottom! She insisted she could go through the tunnel! |
| And she did! She's a very creative Grandma! |
| Logan ripped into his presents like it was going out of style! |
| Logan loves his St. Louis Cardinals' hoodie |
| Logan was giving Grandma Jenny instructions on proper gift opening |
| Grandma Jenny loves Logan and we feel so blessed that Logan is getting to know his Great Grandma. |
| Jeff was excited about his Cardinal's attire too! I love this photo because I rarely catch a full on smile on camera with Jeff...pretty sure the last time was when we first started dating!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment