Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What a week...

I have not blogged for a week.  So much for trying to blog on the days Logan is at school...the main reason I haven't blogged for a week is because I was S-I-C-K!  I was so lucky to acquire a nasty stomach bug that has been floating around the area.  It was not fun, but I am almost back to normal.
Even with all the sickies, we had a fun week.
Logan has done a lot of cooking in his new kitchen

And some cooking in my kitchen too!

He really likes to test the ingredients to make sure they are edible

He may be a contestant on the next season of The Next Great Baker (or whatever the heck that show with Buddy is called...)

Our Snowman Cake

I made Logan and Jeff some heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast one morning and since then Logan has insisted all his breakfast foods be in the shape of a heart.
 We also decided to try out an indoor playground a little closer to our home than the one we usually go to this past week.   It is nice, but not nearly as clean (I kinda suspect that I may have caught my stomach bug there.)  Logan had a good time but he was a little lonely which meant Mommy had to play on most of the stuff with him.  It's definitely worth the shorter drive, but won't replace our other indoor playground always.

Logan especially liked the tractor hill

Climbing in the playground

Mommy and Logan before going down the slide

Logan was a big fan of the upper body cycle trains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...