Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Little Boys Are Made Of

Logan is all boy.  He has roared like a lion unprompted from a young age.  He makes his toys fight.  He runs around like a crazy man most of the day.  I did not teach him these things.  They are just part of him.  This amazes me!  My biology background makes me wonder what chromosomal difference there is in males and females that allow this to happen.  I look at my niece Lillie and she is so dainty and prim even though my brother tries to make her rough and tough!  She's a girl through and through just like Logan is all boy.
Now that Logan is talking more, it is really fun to watch him play with his toys.  It is neat to get that glimpse into his imaginative brain.  Here's a little video for you to enjoy.  Usually he stops playing when he sees the camera coming out, but I was able to catch a quick clip when he didn't notice me watching.  You'll definitely want the sound up to fully appreciate this video.



Now who understood a word that came out of his mouth?  Here's some clues.  He is playing with Woody and Buzz from Toy Story and a few of his cars from Cars.  I'm pretty sure I am the only person that understands him, but even if you don't understand, he is still so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...