Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Is In The Air?

It's April and signs of Spring are everywhere!  Flowers, turtles, baby animals, sunblock, allergy medicine, shorts, and more!
Although today, I feel like Spring is getting skipped.  It is supposed to get up to nearly 90 degrees today!  And I refuse to turn on the AC in our house.  I always try to avoid the inevitable until May at the earliest.  That being said, it is only noon and it is already 78 degrees in our house.  Ugh.
Logan is really enjoying the nice weather.  For him it means playing in the yard, going for walks, and picking flowers.  He loves the little white poofy flowers that you blow the seeds off of.  No one in our neighborhood has any left in their yard because they have all been picked by Logan.  I'm pretty sure they will have about ten times as many soon since Logan also blows the seeds all over their yards...
Logan is also really having fun with the insects.  He calls all insects that fly "Beez".  One evening a mosquito made it into our house and was flying around his bed when he was trying to fall asleep.  He starts screaming bloody murder and by the time I race in there, he is thrashing around the bed screaming "Beez! Beez! Beez!"  What did this awesome Mommy do?  I grabbed his stuffed monkey and swatted that ole' mosquito dead!  Now Logan thinks all "Beez" should be squashed with the monkey...
Logan killing "Beez"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...