It's that time of the year again! Little man Lo's 3 year photographs. We have found an
amazing photographer that you may remember from these awesome
Easter photographs.
You may wonder why I am just getting his photos done since he turned 3 in June. Well, you see, my little cutie pie has taken to scratching his face like a newborn again. Seriously. Every time I planned on scheduling the photo shoot a new scratch appeared on his face...oh dear. We were finally mostly scratch free a few weeks back, so I jumped at the opportunity!
Logan has been known to not always be cooperative with photographers...mainly because he is a stubborn...I mean, strong willed...toddler. The day of the photographs was no different. He insisted on taking a bag full of dinosaurs to the photo shoot and just wanted to play. Jenn, the photographer, is so awesome and laid back that she took Logan in stride, but we were both a little worried if there would very many good photos to choose from...
This is a photo she took that gives you an idea of what she had to work with...
 |
| He was not having any of it... |
Of course Jenn (who is amazing...have I mentioned that?) found ways to get him to smile. He still talks about blowing Dog off her head and playing hide and seek with her.
So, did she get any good photos?
I'll let you decide.
 |
| Peek-A-Boo! |
 |
| Playing hide and seek... |
 |
| Look at those baby blues |
 |
| My serious little man |
 |
| Excited about his birthday decorations (which were still hanging on our kitchen wall two weeks ago...) |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Not really sure why, but I love this profile shot. |
 |
| Logan with his dinosaur and baseball gear! |
My favorite newborn photo of Logan was this one:
 |
| Photo courtesy of JC Penney |
I took that baseball glove back to his 1 year photographs to show how much he had grown:
 |
| Photo courtesy of JC Penney |
I unfortunately forgot to take a picture at his 2 year photos with the glove, but I remembered this year!
 |
| Hiding behind the glove! Crazy that 3 short years ago his whole little body fit in that glove! |
 |
| A great shot of his birthday outfit (minus the dino socks...I forgot those!) |
Obviously, Jenn got tons of great photos from a slightly uncooperative subject. This really is only about half of the photos that I have, but I didn't want to overload the blog post with a million photos, so I picked the very best ones to share here.
J Fortune Photography is amazing and all the photos unless noted otherwise were taken by Jenn at
J Fortune Photography. Click on that link to go directly to the website and book a session yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment