Little man did not nap today. AT. ALL. He did scream for 20 minutes in his crib this afternoon. This is not typical of him, but he was very pleasant all day as long as I did not try to make him nap. Unfortunately for me, I had to be up early this morning for a work meeting. I RARELY nap because I am not a napper, but today I had planned on a little nap during his nap time. Go figure!?!
So, what did I do to keep myself going? Increased my caffeine intake. I've been trying to cut out some caffeine because I'm not sleeping well and having other caffeine related issues. (I've had this issue in the past...) I had been doing well and limited myself to no more than 2 caffeinated beverages per day (much less than the 4 or 5 I was having earlier this month!).
I often wonder how mothers manage without caffeine.
Is it possible?
Hmmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment