BUT.....since you're here :) I had a lot of random thoughts in my busy day that I would have posted as status updates, but I didn't want to be THAT girl.
1. can't believe L skipped dinner and slept all night (in his clothes and shoes) from 4:30 pm to 6:45 am!
2. Dieting is for the birds...it stresses me out and then I stress eat...go figure!
3. Signing up your child for daycare is more paperwork than signing your life away (Really! My will has way less paper than L's daycare contract!)
4. thought I had a lot of baby clothes, but I'm no match for most of the other parents dropping clothes off at the consignment sale!
5. OMG! Naptime is the New Happy Hour really is a great book! Thanks Amanda for the recommendation!
6. is stressed that her son is going to get all sorts of bad things from watching too much TV...
7. doesn't understand how she became the packer and mover and putter away of the house
8. and on that note, how did I become the techno geek of the house?
9. thinks J owes her big time as she put the desktop computer together, cleaned up the spare room, did dishes, made a real dinner, completely cleaned the garage so that at least 1 car can be parked inside, possibly 2, put random stuff away (and I did this all in 1 1/2 hours). Shhhhh...don't tell him-I'm gonna tell him it took 4 hours!
10. is totally addicted to words with friends and farkle on her iphone...and checking facebook, and K-Love(it's my favorite new app, since we don't get that radio station down here).
So that pretty much sums up my day.
Your welcome on the book recommendation! I am halfway through it and I really wish I could just sit down for an hour or 2 to finish it without any interruptions!
ReplyDeleteI think you should update your status every hour, you make me feel normal :O) all those thoughts running like water through your head
ReplyDelete