Last week, I was sick most of the week which was not a lot of fun. I still have a silly cough that just won't go away. My 5K training has been put on hold due to my illness, but yesterday I started it up again after a week and a half off....OH MAN!!
This week has been tons of fun! Monday I slept in after dropping L off at daycare. My initial plan was running errands, exercising, and cleaning house. Oops...the massive downpour of rain made it seem much better to come home and catch up on a little sleep followed by a quick house cleaning. My husband took off for WWE Raw with our friend JA. (Thanks to JA for going with J, so I did not have to!!) He had a great time, although they were both very disappointed that The Rock was a no show!
My friend JW (who is actually JA's wife) came down with their baby C for a visit on Monday afternoon. We had a great evening. L and C got along great and even tried to be like their dads!
On Wednesday, our husbands returned and in the evening we decided to go visit some of their friends at Applebees. Best laid plans...L was not having it. He wanted nothing to do with sitting to eat and since everyone one visiting, we had not even ordered our meals after about 45 minutes. It was very nice visiting, but L was not agreeing to that. So, J and I made the decision to get out of there and let them visit while we took L to the mall to walk around. L had ate already, so we figured he would be happier roaming around. Well, once we get out of Applebees, J tells me he is starving and wants a steak. MEN! Long story short, we packed L into Chili's, where we were seated immediately, ordered right as they sat us down and ordered L ice cream. I brought his DVD player in so he sat and watched a movie and ate ice cream. I'm pretty sure every other person thought we were the world's worst parents what with the screaming child, movie in the restaurant, and ice cream for dinner (they didn't know he had already ate a healthy meal). We were in and out of Chili's in 20 minutes and then off to the mall.
| L eating his ice cream and watching the movie |
| Helping direct the church choir |
| Playing in the mud |
We are back home now and I am playing catch up on stuff before another busy week next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment