Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Wednesday-In Pictures

I've downgraded our Internet to save a little money, but I am pretty sure this is a mistake...It takes FOREVER to load pictures onto blogger now.  I may be making a phone call today to return to our old level of service.  The extra cost IS worth it!  After only 2 hours, I have managed to download these pictures!!

Where's Logan?

There he is!

Already texting and driving!

Jeff and his Father's Day gift

Yes, my naked child was attempting to hide in this box...

Happy because I'm nakey!

Who needs a crib when you have a laundry basket full of clean clothes?

What a cutie!!

I'm pretty sure he knows he is cute...

Apparently, dog did something very bad and had to go to timeout...

Yes, dog is wearing sandals...

Having fun on the tricycle!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! We call it nakey too! And Kage has that dog. She's not very interested in him though. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...