Friday, October 21, 2011

Our little Explorer!

We are extremely fortunate to have a really nice pumpkin patch near our house.  We discovered it last year and I was just waiting to take Logan this year.  It did not disappoint!  Logan loved it!  His favorite part was filling his wagon with pumpkins, but he also enjoyed the play barn they have set up.  I have always wanted to do a cornstalk maze so Jeff and I decided we would take Logan through it too!  Just a few problems...we didn't know that the corn maze would take forty-five minutes to make it through (at a minimum!).  This wouldn't have been such a biggie except it was 85 degrees out (in October, I know...what a shame!).  We did make it through in about an hour, but missed a couple of our stamps.  We let Logan lead the way and he navigating us pretty darn well for a 2 year old.  I think Logan felt a little like Dora today!  It was a lot of fun, but I am hoping to go back on a fall weather day soon!

Logan pulling his wagon

I'm pretty sure he had about 11 pumpkins in his wagon by the end of the day...

Going down the slide with Mommy in the play barn

I don't know who thought of the corn in the trough idea, but they were so smart!  It is every toddler's dream!

Logan trailblazing in the corn maze

"Which way, Logan the Explorer?"

Taking a break from all the fun

More play in the corn!

Logan loved sticking his head in the holes!

A corn vampire!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...