Logan and I took a trip to the Zoo to meet up with my parents for a day of fun! I have to admit up front that these pictures are not from my camera nor taken by me. You'll notice that they are gorgeous and amazing photos because they are taken by my Dad's mac-daddy camera with his amazing photo taking skills! I tend to leave my camera behind when I know he's gonna be there.
![]() |
| Going down the rock slide |
![]() |
| Grooming the goats |
![]() |
| These goats were very interested in what was in my backpack... |
![]() |
| What's so funny? |
![]() |
| This puffin! He was hilarious! He was splashing around the water like he had one to many cups of coffee this morning! It was great! |
![]() |
| What a cute little boy! |
![]() |
| On the carousel |
![]() |
| I just love this photo. My dad always gets the most amazing photos like this one that I will never be able to catch! |
![]() |
| Logan liked looking through the tunnel, but was afraid to crawl through it.. |
![]() |
| You can't see it really well, but the new baby elephant was out when we were there. It was a real treat to get to see it! |
![]() |
| Logan was so tired by the end of the day, he could hardly keep his eyes open on his favorite part of the zoo. The train, of course! |
![]() |
| Photo op with Pappy |
![]() |
| An attempt at a family photo minus Jeff (he had to work) |
![]() |
| My little model. |














No comments:
Post a Comment