Monday, January 31, 2011

Sick Baby

L is sick today.  Not real bad sick, but sick enough that he is crabby and not feeling good.  Poor little guy.  I usually do not allow him to watch more than 1 hour of cartoons a day (that would be another one of my crazy PT mom rules...), but today he is so content sitting on the couch that I'm breaking the rules.


Who can say no to this?!?

He's already watched Micky Mouse Clubhouse and Dora, but Despicable Me is playing now.  I think it is so interesting to see what TV shows he really likes and what he doesn't care for.  He was not a big fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  He kept handing me the remote to change the channel.   Thank you On Demand for having Dora at my fingertips all the time!!  He loves Dora!!  I think it is the songs that he likes more than anything.  They are good songs.  "Backpack, Backpack" and "The Map" are two of my faves! 
Cough! Cough!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I'm not a huge stickler with the TV time, although I thought I would be! My parents never limited our TV watching, and honestly I didn't watch a lot of it growing up, I do much more now! Of course, we only have one TV so whatever we watch, we watch together, I don't stick him in his room with the TV on or anything lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys! It's been so long. Hope Logan gets to feeling better. Brynleigh hardly watches TV, she just has no interest in it. Sometimes I wish she would sit down and watch something but I guess I should be thankful that she doesn't.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...